Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Venice, anybody?

I'm sure most of you have heard the buzz by now about The Venice Project, the latest venture of the team that founded Kazaa and Skype. This newest venture is supposed to revolutionize TV as we know it. They are currently in beta right now. I got on the beta program recently, and was just rewarded with two 'tokens' to hand out for invites into the Beta (don't ask me why people go the secretive beta route :) Anyways, if anyone wants in, leave me a comment and I'll send one your way. First comment, First Served.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

10 Comments:

Blogger Narayanan said...

gimme a token. ns dot email at yahoo

10 January, 2007 11:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PowerYogi, thanks for the offer.

I'd love an invite if available.

gradsen-at-gmail-dot-com

Thanks!

10 January, 2007 11:36  
Blogger mkk said...

yogster... hope things are going well. will this help me watch tv while i'm in switzerland? if so, pass a token over here...

10 January, 2007 16:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love one!

11 January, 2007 12:19  
Blogger PowerYogi said...

meghaks, not sure if all the US shows are on there yet ... and I have only two to give, so the first two get it. If I get more, you're first in line.
david, same story man. sorry. they gave me only two.

babsongrad and ely, you should see them in your inbox soon.

11 January, 2007 14:28  
Blogger shmoo said...

Check your mailfolder for a goodie.

16 January, 2007 21:46  
Blogger mkk said...

Just got an invite from Joost(?) to test the Beta version -- they just give these invites to everyone, eh? ;-) Let's see what all the hype is about...

17 January, 2007 15:13  
Blogger KV said...

Well if you get some extra tokens in the future I'm soooo in!
:-)

18 January, 2007 15:48  
Blogger salgar said...

Been playing with it since yesterday; it's not bad right now(no real content to speak of), but it could get interesting in the future.:)

20 January, 2007 20:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you probably don't have any but... if anyone has a joost invite that is extra I would really love one. Please send one to me at: tumbleheart@yahoo.com
Thanks, Jana

07 February, 2007 17:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home