Thursday, February 09, 2006

Talk to Moi

So I went coolhunting and look what I found!

Odeo is one of the coolest gigs rocking the world of podcasting. I was taking their Studio product for a spin today for a podcasting project I just started working on. While there, I noticed a link that said Buttons. I like their product a lot, have podcasts that I subscribe to there, so I figured why not get one of those to plug on the blog.

But, I found something totally something else. It is a button that I have linked to on the sidebar called 'Send me a voice message'. If you are using a computer with a microphone, you can - as it promises - leave me a voice message! This is turned into an .mpg file and added to my podcast list and I also get an email letting me know. The greatest thing is that there is no signup required to leave a message ! Easy. Effortless. Nice.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

2 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

PY,
you're like the new technology crack dealer

09 February, 2006 18:47  
Blogger Ricardo said...

Yes, these guys are cool. I tried to bring them to the London Media Summit last year. I wanted them on my User-Created Content panel, but apparently they don't have any representative in Europe... yet :-)

16 February, 2006 11:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home