Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tagged!

woohoo, i got tagged ! no, honestly, i needed something to do, sitting as I am here unable to talk after having my wisdom tooth extracted last night.

So, here goes:

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
* Newspaper Subscriptions seller
* Software programmer
* Concession Stand Guy
* Wedding Crasher (for the free food :)

Four Movies I can watch over and over
* Love, Actually
* Lagaan
* My cousin Vinny
* No Man's Land

Four Places I have lived
* Bangalore, India
* Hassan, India
* Happy Valley, Pennsylvania
* Boston, Massachussets

Four TV shows I loved to watch (back when I had a TV)
* Deadwood
* Carnivale
* Sopranos
* The Apprentice

Four Places I have been on vacation
* Denali, Alaska
* Oslo, Norway
* Cusco, Peru
* Ayuthaya, Thailand

Four Websites I visit daily
* Digg
* Google News
* Memeorandum
* Hella

Four of my Favorite dishes
* Mom's pappu-charu (oh, how long has it been !)
* ceviche
* ma paw tofu
* linguini puttanesca

Four Places I would rather be right now
* Dubai
* Boston
* Angkor Wat
* Ushuaia

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
* Wakechick
* Le Voyageur
* Brit-Chick
* Byron
Bookmark: del.icio.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard about your dental issues, hope you're feeling better. You missed the fun last night!

- shmoo (EK)

28 January, 2006 16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home