Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Now we're Coursing

The bid results are out. I went for broke and had bid ALL the points I had to try to get into Prof. Meadow's class. Guess what? I got in, and the course didn't close ! Which means I get it for free. Even better: to get into this class, I dropped another class that hadn't closed the first time around - and it closed for 1000 points in this round. Which means I get those 1000 points. So, I actually get the schedule I want (with wednesdays and fridays off) and 1000 points back !

Kinda sweet how these things seem to work themselves out.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

1 Comments:

Blogger PowerYogi said...

Good to see you're alive and blogging. the iceman *heart* the yogi. Keep the posts coming.
IceMan07 | Homepage | 09.21.05 - 8:01 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poweryogi, are you playing the role of the dumb arbitrager? You know Chicago has a code of ethics, right?
Steve Shu | Homepage | 09.21.05 - 9:20 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See? You were worried fer nuthin'...
Le Voyageur | Homepage | 09.21.05 - 10:32 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where you at, iceman? don't tell me wharton's got you that busy.

i dunno steve, i guess the only way you can arbitrage this system is to be dumb

u right, leV, i was.
poweryogi | Homepage | 09.22.05 - 1:00 pm | #

19 November, 2005 03:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home