Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bathroom Conversation

4th Floor Men's Room at the I-house last saturday. I'm shaving (very carefully, lest the one I want to impress at the GSB Semi-Formal is left unimpressed :-) Another guy walks up to the next sink.

Me: Hey
He: Hi

Me: Are you new here?
He: Yes, just got here. And you.

Me: Me too. What are you studing?
He: I'll be at the GSB.

Me: No Kidding. Me too. First year?
He: Cool. No, actually I am an exchange student. Where are you from?

Me: Bangalore originally.
He: I'm from IIM Bangalore.

Me: Awesome. Is Kima your classmate?
He: Wow, yeah, do you know Kima?

Me: No, but I read his blog.

Got to love this blogging thing man.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

1 Comments:

Blogger PowerYogi said...

Yeah... I'm convinced that the people involved in the backlash against blogs after they were overhyped around the time of the elections last year are just mad that they weren't in on the action.
byron | Homepage | 09.21.05 - 1:28 pm | #

19 November, 2005 03:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home