Friday, May 06, 2005

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and me ...

I am from the Sun !

Followed Simba's blog to one of those questionnaire type websites to find out the answer to the question: what kind of blogger are you? And, in their algorithmic opinion:

You Are a Pundit Blogger!
Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

woo-hoo. phew. Now I know. As I poked around on the site, I found out many more things about myself that I never knew. Here's the kicker - I showed those to my roommate, who's also a great friend and I'd say knows me very well. She thought they, while a good laugh, actually made a lot of sense !

So behold, dear reader, the little known (to the author himself :) details of the Pundit Blogger.

You are from the Sun
Of all your friends, you're the shining star.
You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight.
You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party.
Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.

Your punk rock band name is The Sleepy Ukulele

Your socialite name is Meter Rio

You Are 65% Normal
Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal
You're like most people most of the time
But you've got those quirks that make you endearing
You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!

You are 47% Sketchy

Your Inner European is Italian!
Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.

You May Be a Bit Schizotypal ...
A bit odd and socially isolated.
You couldn't care less of what others think.
And some of your beliefs are a little weird.
Like that time you thought you were Jesus.

Your Seduction Style: The Natural
You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.

You Are 21 Years Old
You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to
come... love, work, and new experiences.

Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male
Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

What rejected crayon are you ?
Spank me Pink

And, finally, my recommended new year resolution:
Wake up before noon
You've been accused of sleeping your life away
And it's a little bit true - you are really into your pillow
In fact, it may be years since you've seen a sunrise at the *start* of your day
Sleep a little less. Some sunshine would do you good.

This one got me. It has actually been years since I've seen a sunrise. The one luxury I allow myself is to live without an alarm clock. I usually walk into work around 11, but work later into the evenings and night.

'some sunshine would do you good'. A bit odd no, considering I am from the Sun :-)
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home