Thursday, May 26, 2005

If it isn't a cellphone ... [updated]

[file under: Story of my Life]

Get this. I am waiting for my dinner date to show up and I just realized I have no money. As in no cash in my wallet. As in my current balance in my bank account is -137. yeah, they do overdrafts. As in I am about to hit my credit card limit. On a Discover. Which isn't even accepted most places. Had to borrow 75 bucks from my Saint roomate. Only to realize that I have to be at a consulate tomorrow where the fee is 47 bucks. Cash.

Maybe I should cook ? Feign a broken rib ? Cry ?

damn, if the next two years are going to be filled with broke-ass days like this, I want out. Oh, I forget. Loans. Can I have one now ?

Update:
"Confess your sins to the Lord and you will be forgiven;
Confess them to man and you will be laughed at" - Josh Billings.

I say Confess to a woman and, if you're so lucky, you may get a sparkling laugh and a 'aren't you glad you have a sugar momma'. Maybe this broke thing ain't all that bad :-)

Oh, and thank the Lord it's friday. Pay day.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home