Monday, January 17, 2005

Chicago R1 calls tomorrow ?

Hot off the Boards !! Piper0128, an R2 applicant, was at HPC interviewing today and this is his report from the frontlines:

"For all those anxiously waiting, I did my R2 interview today. Spent 20 jealous minutes watching the receptionist put together packets for admitted applicants. Several people in the office mentioned that phone calls should start tomorrow."

I've been eavesdropping on the Stanford boards all day watching the nervous energy as the calls have been trickling out of Palo Alto. I guess it's the turn of the wannabe Chicagoans. Good luck to everyone waiting for Stanford and Harvard which I think is due tomorrow also. And super-good-luck to Wakechick and Bharath for the Chicago decisions.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home