Tuesday, November 09, 2004

many thanks

An odd thing happened last week. I was in a bookstore with my roommate looking for some travel literature when she picked up a work of Cicero. I told her that my favorite quote was a Cicero. But, I could not remember the exact words at the time. I'm thinking so much about schools, essays, and applications I am getting forgetful of the small things.

I shall be remiss if I forget to thank everyone for their supportive comments on my blog. I am normally a very social person and it is frustrating sometimes not to be able to share the angst and the joys of this process with my friends who I meet everyday, who are also co-workers and do not know I am applying. This whole application process can get pretty lonely at times. The blogging community has been a great companion along this journey and I am very thankful for that. It's hard to put into words, but there have been times last year when the words of support from perfect strangers were all I had for comfort. And, other times when they have added to my joy. I just wish the best for everyone out there, hope all of us end this quest with admits to the schools of our choice.

Oh, and the Cicero quote: There is no duty more obligatory than the repayment of kindness. Thank you Google.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home