Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a plan. And no, we don't.

This is a tale of two plans.

I have been working on finalizing my list of schools to apply and when, and the plan is now concretized. 5 schools in the first round. {Second round gets its own little plan.}

Wharton - 10/14
Haas - 10/19
LBS - 10/22
Stanford - 10/28
Chicago - 11/12

It also turns out, quite nicely, that I don't have schools with multiple deadlines on the same day or consecutive days like the last time around. What I'm also putting final touches to is the plan of how and when I am going to have the essays, applications, recos etc done. Of course, I'm great at making plans but them going nowhere. I had one the last time around too. So we'll see what happens with this one.

In the middle of all this, I have to meet someone for dinner tonite. So, I call her this morning to let her know that I'll show up around 8 and she asks me, so what's the plan, and for some insanely stupid reason I reply, there's no plan. Ouch. I think I managed to sneak in a Yet at the end of that sentence. And, yes, there was silence.
Sad thing is, in this case, there was an actual plan.

There you have it - in 234 words, or 940 characters if you prefer - the story of my life.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home