Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Event conflicts

The MBA tour calendar is getting busy. I checked and realized that Columbia's Boston session is on the 14th, the same evening as Stanford's ! Now I am in a bind. S has another event the same week on the following sunday but I am doing a marathon walk that day. Now, I know i'll not have many chances to speak with Stanford whereas I could always go down to Columbia and meet with the folks, sit on a class etc. However, I do know quite a bit about what Stanford is, wants etc from their info sessions and my research while considering applying last year, whereas I still need to learn quite a bit about C, esp its entrepreneurship focus. Also, I should have Columbia's drafts in place by then, and the gaps in there would help me target the kind of questions I would like answered. We'll see.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home