Wednesday, July 14, 2004

GoogleWhacking

Wow, it's been a long long time since I blogged. Didn't realize time flew by this fast. Basically, I've been dealing with work-related issues and doing some thinking about where I go from here. More on that in a next post.

When I was preparing for my GMAT, one of the fun things I used to do was GoogleWhack. For those unfamiliar with it, a googlewhack is a combination of two valid words, which when used to perform a search on google, returns exactly one result. Oh, and it's only a googlewhack if it's verified by the website. And oh oh, it can't be a word list kinda page.

I've started at it again for some fun, and my goal is to get six googlewhacks a day, without reusing any words. Spent the last half hour on this :-) and here's my list for the day - verified and added to the daily tally at the site.

* photogenic papabote
* coptic bocheru
* unwavering shumac
* parsing yokin
* chiropractic susurrus
* methodical tchotchke

;-)
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home