Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Wharton R3 clarification

There was this follow-up email on s2s about the reasoning behind their decision not to release any stats. Thanks for the update, TanniaH.

Yes. If stats were released, everyone would spend the next three weeks calculating the statistics, chances, percentages, etc. And none of those stats really tell any single person what their chances are, since every single application is different and some are stronger than others.

Two eyars ago, I was one of the hundreds of people that lost sight of this as I waited for the R3 decisions to be released. While there weren't many spots left, luckily, there was one seat for me. I was very grateful that I didn't know the odds during those difficult last weeks
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home