Friday, May 07, 2004

Wharton / London Updates

Got an email from W admissions yesterday announcing that they have moved up the decision date to May 13. I don't know what this means but I'm not thinking of it. Only one more week of waiting left.

Fixed my LBS interview for tomorrow. It's at the office of the alum, am looking forward to it. Getting out of work early tonite to do some reading and go over my entire application once again. I hope I can get a good night's sleep, it's been 2-3 AM this entire week. Their decision is due May 14.

So, end of next week it is. I am getting sweaty palms already. Recent events at work have brought home the realization how big a deal this is. I can't continue to do what I am doing, I will be cheating myself. I think i'll vent in another post but at this point, it is the impending decisions that are still keeping me at work.

oh god, i so hope i get accepted.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home