Thursday, May 27, 2004

Myers-Briggs

Mark had a post about taking the MBTI and then I read a thread on BW about the same and decided to take one of them free tests on the web. Don't know how valid the test itself was, but according to this one, I am an ENTP.

a what ?, one might ask. according to these folks :

Life as an ENTP (Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, charming, and outgoing; quick-witted, energetic, and irreverent; ingenious, imaginative, and creative; curious, flexible, and unpredictable; logical and analytical.

The most important thing to ENTPs is being creative, seeing possibilities, and always having new challenges.

And, some of the great careers for ENTPs like myself:

** Entrepreneur, I-banker, VC, strategic planner - all of which I can actually see myself as.
** copywriter, actor, internet marketer - no way i can be any of these, but i'll attribute it to a lack of talent.
** motivational speaker - actually, why not.
** university/college president - this one I'd love to have :-)
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home