Thursday, March 11, 2004

So this is how it feels

Feels great to finally be waiting for my first decision. An end in sight to all the work of the past few months. I've been psyched ever since I read about the first Tuck decision.

The evening's past, and no call from Tuck yet. But it's just started and apparently the calls are going to be made over the next couple of days. I guess it's Asia's turn right now. Xian, who has been a commentor, if that's even a word, on my blog has been accepted to Tuck. Congratulations X! I'm actually feeling good in expectation. I don't know why, not scared or sceptical. I think I'm building myself up to a high. The fall would probably be bad, if it happens, but I wouldn't want it any other way. According to one of the admits on the boards, it seems like they are going to send out all decisions by email tomorrow but continue the admit calls, which presumably would change to congratulations calls, until they are done calling everyone. So, it seems like tomorrow may be the day. Also, tomorrow's rumored to be the day MIT finishes sending out all invites. Big day. I wish it was friday the 13th for good luck. I was born on the 13th.

Came back home to some wonderful news on the blogger front. Here's to FMgirl - Future Michigan girl, that is. Yes folks, FMgirl got the admit email from Michigan! Many mucho congratulations FM. You really stuck it out thru the Stanford and UT heartbreaks. Awesome Awesome job.

And Haas has started to make their R2 calls too. Good luck Harry and Chunky. I'm gettin' a good feeling about this guys, dunno why.

Finally, I don't think I've been as productive at work in the last six months as I've been in the last few hours :-) Finding ways to get my mind off Tuck, which of course is a hard task, but I'm trying. Off to bed now. There's a glorious morning to wake up to.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home