Monday, March 01, 2004

LBS application finally submitted. Encountered another small glitch with the system, but it went away. Now I am hoping that my application is accepted for R3.

No news from HBS and Sloan yet about the interviews. It's been two weeks already ... but we've got four more weeks to go for R2 results. So, I'm going with the glass-is-two-thirds-full optimism.

Some more good news in the blogger community - Naveen's been accepted to USC. Congrats dude. That's two and counting.

I'm super tired today, but feel great now that my application is in. I can get back to concentrating on my work now, at least for the next few weeks.

And, I second Techie's suggestion for a blogger's meet sometime. Could it actually happen - i dunno, but would be pretty cool.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home