Monday, February 23, 2004

Games over. time to get serious again. In tune with what seems to be the recurring theme of this admissions odyssey of mine, it's one week to go for London Business School's deadline and my essays are still not there at all. In addition my recommendations aren't done either. Given that LBS seems stuck in the 18th century requiring everything to be mailed in including recos that means I need them by wednesday at the latest.

Work is going to be fun after a long time. I am doing a skunkworks project with a manager of mine that can develop into a full-time project if things go well. I have to sneak time for this into my already busy schedule, write essays, and prepare for my Kellogg interview.

"get busy" - Sean Paul, artist.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home