Friday, January 02, 2004

8:26 AM

Tried to sleep but was just tossing and turning in bed. so 'woke up' at 6 and started working on Tuck Essay 3. It's almost done now ! I think I've done a good job at writing about a start-up experience that failed and my sense of disappointment at that. What's left is the final couple of paragraphs - what I learned. I know what I'm going to say but I'm kinda tired right now. And I have the luxury only of writing each essay once - no time for drafts and revisions etc. So, I am going to leave the writing of the end to some time when I feel creative.

I actually find the Tuck essay questions 'talking' to me, and I don't know why but they put me in a comfortable place where I can see a very emphathetic AdCom reader able to relate to my experiences. And it's immensely helpful to the flow of my thoughts from mind to paper.

hmm, i sound like someone with no sleep for over 24 hours ... wait a minute - that is me :-)

oh well, time to go to work.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home