Friday, January 02, 2004

5:25 AM.

Just finished with the online application of Stanford minus essays (of course :-) and some stuff about my work experience. Total focus on Stan and Tuck now. The excitement's building as the dates near. I still haven't started writing my Stanford essays ! but i have been thinking about them for the past months and I've come to realize that some of my best writing is done when I have the ideas formulated and floating around in my head and all I need to do is come up with a vocabulary to express them. Tuck's been somewhat of a similar experience. I've still got to work on the case study essay.
I'm sure nobody wants to be me right now, but there's something electric about the adrenaline rush i got going on. i hope i can sustain this for another week.

Here's something fun. Just checked my iTunes playlist and this is the sequence of songs (i'm playing them sorted by songname):

When you dream (what do you dream of ?) / Barenaked Ladies
Where the streets have no name / U2
Who let the dogs out / Baha Men
Who needs sleep ? / Barenaked Ladies
and finally,

Why me Lord? / Shaggy

;-)
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home