Wednesday, January 21, 2004

15:05

"Chain ek pal nahin, Aur koyi hal nahin".

How appropriate that this song by the super Pakistani group Junoon is playing right now ! translated literally, i think it means 'not even a minute to rest, but there's no other way'.

Sloan is in ! SLOAN IS IN ! i feel so relieved. my R2 apps are done, now I can relax for a few weeks before thinking about the R3's. Sloan was submitted at 3:05, a bit past the deadline but got an email saying it's been received and i should expect a decision by the R2 deadline. Today's culprit ;-) ;-) was the self-reported transcripts. Totally forgot that I hadn't filled them out. It's a good thing HBS has a similar format. You should have seen me - from 3:00 to 3:05 I must have been the cut-and-paste champion of the world :)

I have to say, this is my strongest application yet. Could not resist re-reading my application after I submitted and no regrets.

Now, I've got to get back to work. Good luck to all the other R2 applicants. we shall no doubt roam the BW forums from now until april 5th.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home