Wednesday, January 21, 2004

02:00

It's Wednesday ! Just finished my redesigned Sloan cover letter. I like it, except the ending which I hope my friend who's going to review it tomorrow has some suggestions for. I need to get creative, so am going to work on my optional essay next talking about things i do outside work.

And, today's the day for R1 results at HBS and Stanford. I guess S's results have been going out since yesterday. Derrick Bolton has been personally calling people at convenient times in THEIR time zones to convey the good news. I guess he must at it again now - it's morning in Asia already ! I've met Derrick and I must say he's a class act. Sir, you rock.

The coffee pot and iTunes are responsible for still keeping me awake. My next 5 songs :
Ali Da Malang / Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Asedege / Las Ketchup :)
Complicated / Avril Lavigne
In Da Club / 50 cent
Mmmbop / Hanson :)
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home