Monday, December 29, 2003

It's a beautiful day. Nice and bright, and I feel great. I think the fever or whatever it was is finally on its way out.

Realized I had to still fill out the online applications for the schools and started on the Tuck one this morning. Halfway done.

Haven't written the Tuck essays yet but I feel good. I have notes from an earlier brainstorming session for Essay 1, Essay 2 should fall in place for all schools at once, and 3 and 4 I have great stories for and the word limit seems accomodating. Essay 4 overlaps with one of my significant achievements for HBS essay 2 and essay 3 - a non-academic disappointment - is a subject I've been waiting an essay question for ;-)

I want to set myself a deadline to get Tuck done, but given that I've not met a single one of my earlier deadlines, I'll let this play out. Of course, the big deadline is Jan 06.
Bookmark: del.icio.us