Thursday, November 20, 2003

Reloading

Time to get serious. Just completed a high-pressure project at work that I put in long hours for the past few months. Onto the next one but things shouldn't heat up until early next year. Started going back regularly to the gym this week, and will start playing squash again from next week. I can already see a spike in my energy level and a decline in my lethargy. I think it is essential to have an exercise regimen or some other activity to endure the pressures of the app process.

Signed up for a Tuck interview ! I am excited and nervous at the same time. It's in early december and I have yet to really work on Tuck's application. I need to have at least working drafts of the essays ready so that I know what I should talk about. Also, it's going to be my first interview after a really long time. I am planning on a dry run during thanksgiving with an MBA student friend of mine.

Looking back - i started this blog Oct 19 and it's been a month and my applications haven't really moved an inch along ! It's obviously procrastination, but it's also my way of doing things. I find that I need the pressure to really get cranking on anything. It was the same with my GMAT. I had over a month to prep, but it was not until the last week that I picked up my books. I'm average with regards to everything else but I think I am clutch when the pressure is cranked up. I really need for the adrenaline to flow.

So, that's what it's come down to. One of my biggest challenges yet, I'm late and I am betting on what (I think :) I know about myself to pull it off. Doesn't get better than this. I'm really excited and looking forward to December.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home