Friday, November 28, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is having a great thankgiving weekend. I've been in the US for over 5 years now and this was my first real thanksgiving experience. My roommates and I had several friends over for dinner yesterday and spent the whole day cooking turkey, stuffing, pies and everything else that goes into a traditional thanksgiving meal. My brother was visiting and it was a great day spent in merriment and bonhomie with friends and family.

Lazy day today recovering from the effects of all the food and drink. Didn't do much toward the applications except for some planning for the rest of the weekend. I am aiming to have the Tuck essay first drafts ready to be sent out to reviewers early next week, finishing my research on Tuck's program - what courses, professors, clubs etc are relevant to why I want to go to Tuck. Also need to work on some guidelines for my recommenders and getting paper copies of the reco letters for their reference as they asked for it. And finally, get ready for my Tuck visit and interview. Just realized that it's been over 3 years since I wore a suit ! The good news is mine is still in wearable condition and it fits ;-)

Off to get some sleep now, have a full weekend on my plate.
Bookmark: del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home