Sunday, October 19, 2003

Hello, World.

I am planning on applying to some of the top B-Schools for the 2004 session, and have come across several blogs in the process of doing my research. I find them very useful in relating to the problems faced by the authors as they go through what is turning out to be for me a nerve-wracking process. In this blog I am going to try to chronicle my own experiences as I work towards my goal. On a more personal note, I hope writing a blog regularly will help me track my own progress and keep me focussed.

Briefly about me : Indian engineer, came to the US for grad school, been working for the past 3 years in the tech industry, and this is my first time applying to B-school. Did very well on my GMATs earlier this month and hope to have a good story crafted so that I can stand a chance at the top schools.

This is my life for the next few months. So, here goes ...
Bookmark: del.icio.us

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the most important aspects of acne prevention is to keep the skin clean at all times or as much as possible. Regular bathing is essential. While bathing, be sure to scrub the skin until it is well exfoliated. Be careful not to scrub too hard, as this may irritate and dry out the skin, leading to more outbreaks. You may be better off getting a gently exfoliating product, such as Proactive solution when washing to prevent over exfoliation. The skin must remain as dry as possible and not be exposed to excessive perspiration. If you participate in strenuous activities, you will want to remove a sweat soaked shirt after you are done. There is also the factor of what clothes you wear in regard to acne outbreaks. Tight clothing or carrying heavy materials such as backpacks will chafe and irritate the pores and lead to flare-ups by rubbing across the hair follicles. It is advisable to alternate tight fitting clothes with loose fitting ones occasionally and to try alternating backpacks with side packs or handle bags.

02 March, 2007 17:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

税理士 東京
教習所 合宿
ボイトレ
インポ
サンウェーブ
住宅リフォーム
まつげエクステ
TOEFL
大きい サイズ 3 l
パンプス
募金
マーケティング
保育士 転職
電話代行
フランチャイズ 起業
エステ 渋谷
税理士
インプラント
時計買取
M&A
債務整理 伊勢原
お見合いパーティー
セルライト
工務店
モバイル サイト
コーチング
ノーリツ ガス給湯器
イギリス留学
地デジ
飲食店開店
ワイシャツ
新築 分譲賃貸
ブライダルエステ
バイク便 東京
IHCWAY
英会話 東京
格安 英会話教室
IHCWAY
ハーレー
カツラ
カードで換金
貸事務所
英会話
スギライト
経営革新計画

02 September, 2009 12:10  
Blogger Live Web Tutors said...


Reach us for the professional writers like Assignment help
Essay help
Dissertation help
Homework help
Coursework help
Thesis help

20 July, 2021 01:41  
Blogger Team Designs said...

Superb post you have shared with us nice and great information you shared hopefully you keep sharing the best post ahead also.

.
3D Animation Services Canada

03 November, 2021 00:45  
Blogger 3drenderingindia said...

3D rendering India has guaranteed high consumer loyalty through the endless tasks finished. We have constructed solid connections with top property designers, advertisers, exhibitors, amusement pioneers, and retailers, all assisting with changing thoughts and rejuvenate stories with dazzling symbolism and 3D Architectural Rendering

20 May, 2022 01:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home